Shaking things up at this stage is different than when you’re in your 20s or 30s.
Like how about the elephant-size risk of making a transition when you’re paying for college, not pre-school. Or, when you’re paying off some REALLY BIG debt. Or, when you’re looking after aging parents. Or, when you’re doing a job that used to be great, but now isn’t.
You’ve maybe thought (more than once), time to make a change. Great! You get that part. You’re on board.
If you knew what you wanted to do, you’d just DO IT!
That’s what Mintedleaf is all about. Trying things is messy, and you don’t want to screw it up.
When you subscribe to Mintedleaf, I promise you:
- Practical tools for connecting the dots in your past so you can remember what you’ve done (trust me, you forget all the stuff you loved to do), and make choices about what you want today and in the future
- Strategies for filling the funnel (your brain) with new learning…I’m talking about READING…what to read and how to read it.
- Hacks for running your own interest experiments–so you can try things and see what feels good
- Tutorials on starting an online business if you’ve never built a website or sold a thing online before
- Stories from people 45+ (not just the under 30s!) who’ve changed up things late career…and survived
- No “quit today, sit on the beach in Belize tomorrow” type of advice
I’d love for you to follow along.
I send 1 – 2 emails a week. It’s free. No spam. And I’ll send you a Resource Guide to Getting Unstuck. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
Yes! Sign me up
Sign up for a free Resource Guide to Getting Unstuck and weekly updates sent straight to your inbox.